Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Archambault (maximum security) in the late 70's early 80's was a bit of a madhouse. In a population of about 300 in one year at least 8 people got killed and I don't remember how many we're severely beaten by both guards and con's. The years leading up to the riot that saw several guards killed was just a period total chaos. Rumors were being spread by both guard and cons. About prison breakouts, informers, weapons, drugs and murder plots. I don't know if it was divine intervention that sent an informer to the administration with a story about me conspiring to breakout but it got me locked in segregation for a year and in the it rim saved me from being swallowed up by the riot, because I can honestly say I don't know what role I would have played nor do I know if I would have survived. The young man that I was recognized only one emotion, ANGER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment